Just caught wind of this sweet auction, selling a boatload of vintage whiskey that includes a nice collection of 1970s Van Winkles. It’s the estate of Janet Fosskuhl in Floyd Knobs, Indiana. From their estate….
VINTAGE BOURBON & SPIRITS
- Old Rip Van Winkle 1977 10-Year Old 90.4 proof with unbroken bottle stamp bottled exclusively for “Herman & Deloris Wilson”
- Old Rip Van Winkle 1977 10-Year Old 90.4 proof with unbroken bottle stamp bottled exclusively for “Herman Wilson”
- Rip Van Winkle 7-Year Old bourbon porcelain decanter with an awake Rip and ripped bottle stamp
- Rip Van Winkle Old Fitzgerald Prime 7-Year Old bourbon porcelain decanter with an asleep Rip and partially torn but intact bottle stamp
- Rip Van Winkle 7-Year Old bourbon porcelain decanter with sitting down an asleep Rip and intact but lose bottle stamp
- Rip Van Winkle 7-Year Old bourbon porcelain decanter a Rip and unbroken bottle stamp
- Blanton Distilling Company single barrel bourbon bottled 5-24-90 at 93 proof
- Old Grand Dad 114 Barrel Proof bourbon with the bottle stamp broke on one side
- Eagle Rare 10-Year Old 101 proof bourbon with unbroken bottle stamp
- Makers Mark University of Kentucky 1996 Men’s Basketball Commemorative National Championship bottle – wax seal unbroken and signed by Derek Anderson
- Maker’s Mark Limited Edition 101 proof – gold wax seal unbroken
- Jack Daniels 86 Proof Whiskey Riverboat Captains Bottle with unbroken plastic seal
- Jack Daniel’s 125th Anniversary unopened bottle in original box – originally released in 1990
IW Harper bourbon barrel decanter aged 130 months – in original box, bottle stamp is not intact
- 1.75 1976 Crown Royal Canadian Whiskey bottle, bottle stamp unbroken, with original double-column dispenser
- Hank Williams Jr. Gold Record Jim Beam decanter with unbroken bottle stamp
- Wild Turkey decanters, Jim Beam decanters, (2) Canadian Club 12-Year Old unopened whiskey bottles, also included are brandy, wine, gin, and many more spirit bottles
I have not seen these bottles in person, but the photos look solid. You can learn more here.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.Stay In Touch!