The Krogman brand, founded in Tell City, Ind., by German immigrant August Krogman in 1863, announced the release of a series of nine single-barrel whiskeys.
Each whiskey is bottled at cask strength without chill filtering. Produced in Lawrenceburg, Ind., and each whiskey has been given a unique and ironic name that reflects American Whiskey as it exists today on the secondary market and on social media whiskey trade sites.
The packaging artwork is also colorful and fun, presenting a series of characters with names like Maxx Profitzz and Flipperrzz.
The Krogman’s series includes four straight bourbons, three straight ryes, a single barrel corn whiskey and a single barrel light whiskey. According to a news release, they are designed to consume on their own or blend together for additional flavor profiles.
Each bottle carries a MSRP of $49.99 per 750ml bottle and will be available only in Indiana. The whiskeys are as follows:
- Tater Bait Single Barrel Bourbon 115-117 proof (60% corn, 36% rye, 4% malted barley)
- Maxx Profitzz Single Barrel Rye 115-117 proof (95% rye, 5% malted barley)
- Dusty Hunterzzz Single Barrel Bourbon 115-117 proof (75% corn, 21% rye, 4% malted barley)
- Waxx Dippzz Single Barrel Bourbon 115-117 proof (51% corn, 45% wheat, 4% malted barley)
- U.N.I. Corn Whiskey 115-120 proof (81% corn, 15% rye, 4% malted barley)
- Smash Bill Single Barrel Rye 115-117 proof (51% rye 45% corn, 4% malted barley)
- Flipperzz Single Barrel Light Whiskey 134 proof (99% corn, 1% malted barley)
- Chuggzz Single Barrel Bourbon Whiskey 115-117 proof (99% corn, 1% malted barley)
- Buyy It Noww Single Barrel Rye 115-117 proof (51% rye, 49% malted barley)