The roundtable is back with another discussion about bourbon news and our take on it. We discuss Heaven Hill vs Log Still Distilling over the use of the Dant name and trademark, what does direct to consumer shipping in Kentucky mean now that distilleries can cut out the wholesalers, and if you were to spend your $1,400 stimulus check on bourbon, what would get?
- The University of Louisville has an online Distilled Spirits Business Certificate that focuses on the business side of the spirits industry. Learn more at uofl.me/bourbonpursuit.
- Upgrade your sleep today with a Bear Mattress. Visit BearMattress.com/bourbon.
- Catoctin Creek has been honoring that tradition of small craft rye whisky since 2009. Learn more at CatoctinCreekDistilling.com.
- You can now buy Barrell Craft Spirits products online and have them shipped right to your door. Visit BarrellBourbon.com and click Buy Now.
- Spirits of French Lick is delivering the finest hand crafted Bottled in Bond bourbons. Check out SpiritsofFrenchLick.com.
- Fling into spring at Total Wine & More. Always at low prices in-store or online at TotalWine.com.
- This week’s Above the Char with Fred Minnick talks about posting bourbon on Instagram.
- Heaven Hill has opened up a lawsuit against the Dant family for trying to use their family name as it infringes upon their label.
- Kentucky HB415 has been signed into law with new direct to consumer laws that bypass the 3 tier system.
- $1,400 stimulus checks are going out. If you are going to spend $1,400 on bourbon, what are you getting?
- Thanks to @Bourbonr, @Sippn_Corn, and @BreakingBourbon for joining.
Source: Bourbon PursuitStay In Touch!