What happens when you bring 5 of the top distilleries together and have them each provide two of their best barrels? You get the Bardstown Collection. Jim Beam, Heaven Hill, Log Still, Preservation, and Bardstown Bourbon Company have come together along with the tourism side of Visit Bardstown to release 5 special edition bottles that will benefit the community of Bardstown. All proceeds will go to the Main Street Association, Hospitality, and First Responders. These exclusive expressions have a unified packaging featuring Bardstown imagery and the only difference is a small label with each brand logo at the bottom of the bottle. In this episode, we’re joined by Freddie Noe, Conor O’Driscoll, Lynne Dant, and Steve Nally to talk about the process of making this collection. These bottles will be released at each distillery starting on January 13th and the cost will range $159 – $249 per bottle. Get ready to collect the whole set! Visit BardstownCollection.com for more details and specific release times.
- Catoctin Creek has been honoring that tradition of small craft rye whisky since 2009. Learn more at CatoctinCreekDistilling.com.
- Smooth Ambler builds on the traditional roots of American whiskey in West Virginia. Visit SmoothAmbler.com to learn more.
- Wilderness Trail is Sweet Mash Kentucky Straight Bourbon and Rye Whiskey distilled, aged, and bottled in Danville, Kentucky. Learn more at WildernessTrailDistillery.com.
- You can now buy Barrell Craft Spirits products online and have them shipped right to your door. Visit BarrellBourbon.com and click Buy Now.
- Spirits of French Lick is delivering the finest hand crafted Bottled in Bond bourbons. Check out SpiritsofFrenchLick.com.
- Total Wine and More is wonderland for wine, spirits, and beer lovers! Explore more in store or online at TotalWine.com.
- Heaven Hill Distillery has been lifting America’s spirit since 1935. Check out educational resources and sign up for their newsletter at HeavenHillDistillery.com.
- This week’s Above the Char with Fred Minnick (@fredminnick) talks about your palate being off.
- Tell us about your role in this project.
- What was the process like for choosing the barrels for this project?
- What does this project mean for Bardstown?
- Talk about the charity aspect of this project.
- When are these bottles being released?
- Why aren’t more distilleries getting together to do these kinds of projects?
- What does this project mean to you?
- @jimbeamofficial @heavenhilldistillery @bardstownbourbonco @logstilldistillery @preservationdistillery
- Support this podcast on Patreon
The post 335 – Introducing The Bardstown Collection with Jim Beam, Heaven Hill, Log Still, Preservation, and Bardstown Bourbon Company appeared first on BOURBON PURSUIT.
Source: Bourbon Pursuit