It’s This Week in Bourbon for January 7th 2022. Beverage Dynamics Gives 11 American Whiskey Trends To Watch in 2022. Tennessee ABC arrests someone for trying selling Pappy Van Winkle through a Facebook trade. WhistlePig launches a non-alcoholic whiskey called PiggyBack Devil’s Slide
- Beverage Dynamics’ 11 American Whiskey Trends in 2022
- Tennessee ABC arrests someone for trying selling Pappy Van Winkle through a Facebook trade
- Drizly’s non-alcoholic ‘spirits’ sales soar 290% in 2021
- Dry January’ Is Coming, But Are Shoppers Really Shying Away?
- Bourbon Pursuit Discord members raised $6,200 to help wildfire support to those in Superior, CO
- Rev. Jim Sichko auctioned off an OFC 1995 and a basketball blessed by Pope Francis
- WhistlePig Whiskey has launched a limited-edition, non-alcoholic whiskey called PiggyBack Devil’s Slide
- OH Ingram announced the release of its fourth expression, Ingram River Aged Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- @tennesseeABC @whistlepigwhiskey @ingramwhiskey
- Support this podcast on Patreon
Source: Bourbon PursuitStay In Touch!