1. Fred Minnick, Minnick Media Inc., and their affiliates (“Minnick Parties”) are providing this content on the basis of their independent journalistic opinion, and not as a paid or sponsored advertisement, or as an endorsement on behalf of any product or service with the intention of receiving any pecuniary benefit.
2. Minnick Parties may have a financial or pecuniary interest in numerous businesses related to the spirits industry, including, without limitation, Bourbon Pursuit, Bourbon+, Spirits Network, Bourbon & Beyond Music Festival, and The Fred Minnick Show, among other business, which business may accept paid advertising from spirits companies, endorse spirits, or receive other financial or pecuniary benefit from spirits companies.
3. In furtherance of Minnick Parties’ various endeavors, Minnick Parties solicit or accepts spirits company donations for various charity events or for the purpose of sampling and review, but Minnick Parties specifically does not delivered paid content or commit to provide reviews via The Fred Minnick Show, FredMinnick.com, or Fred’s social media channels (“FM Channels”) .
4. Any opinions expressed by Minnick Parties via FM Channels represent their truthful opinions.
5. While Minnick Parties may use superlatives to describe spirits, such as the “best bourbon of 2021” or “most drinkable bourbon of 2021,” no opinion expressed by Minnick Parties is delivered as a claim on behalf of any spirit, nor has any Minnick Party received any inducement from any spirits company to describe any spirit using such superlatives.
6. Lastly, while Minnick Parties frequently update content via FM Channels, Minnick Parties do not maintain any routine deletion, removal, or archival policy, and opinions expressed may change over time due to a variety of factors, including, without limitation, Fred’s personal preferences or changes in the actual spirit from batch to batch or year to year.