On this 48th edition of the bourbon community roundtable, we talk about 80’s movies. Yes, it may have gone on a bit longer than anticipated, but it may have been the glory years of iconic movies. Then we dive into Blanton’s Straight From the Barrel and get into release season. Will the shift of having online releases be the new way forward?
- The University of Louisville has an online Distilled Spirits Business Certificate that focuses on the business side of the spirits industry. Learn more at uofl.me/bourbonpursuit.
- Penelope Bourbon is a new award-winning four grain bourbon from a unique blend of three bourbon mash bills. Available in select markets and online at PenelopeBourbon.com.
- You can now buy Barrell Craft Spirits products online and have them shipped right to your door. Visit BarrellBourbon.com and click Buy Now.
- The Thousand Oaks Barrel Co. has personalized oak barrels and at-home whiskey making kits. Get 10% off everything with code “BP2020” at 1000oaksbarrel.com.
- Receive $25 off your first order at RackHouse Whiskey Club with code “Pursuit”. Visit RackhouseWhiskeyClub.com.
- This week’s Above the Char with Fred Minnick talks about bourbon heritage month.
- 80’s movie showdown.
- Blanton’s SFTB now available in the US. $150 is a great price point. However, very limited. So why price this higher than BTAC? Was it Ancient Age that dictated it?
- The Party Source tried to sell Blanton’s Bourbon online, website crashed. Are there any good alternatives in the current climate?
- Why are distilleries doing special releases on-site/inline only, but not permitting proxies to pick up?
The post 269 – 80’s Movies, Blanton’s SFTB, and Online Releases on Bourbon Community Roundtable #48 appeared first on BOURBON PURSUIT.
Source: Bourbon PursuitStay In Touch!