What does it mean to be an influencer? Actually, what’s the deal with bourbon and Instagram and why is it so popular? We’re joined by Eric Kim of @scotchandtime and James Ashcraft of @bourbonenthusiast to analyze these questions and many more. It’s a great insight into how social media and whiskey join forces to provide hours of entertainment, but also some annoyances.
- The University of Louisville has an online Distilled Spirits Business Certificate that focuses on the business side of the spirits industry. Learn more at uofl.me/bourbonpursuit.
- Catoctin Creek has been honoring that tradition of small craft rye whisky since 2009. Learn more at CatoctinCreekDistilling.com.
- Smooth Ambler builds on the traditional roots of American whiskey in West Virginia. Visit SmoothAmbler.com to learn more.
- You can now buy Barrell Craft Spirits products online and have them shipped right to your door. Visit BarrellBourbon.com and click Buy Now.
- Spirits of French Lick is delivering the finest hand crafted Bottled in Bond bourbons. Check out SpiritsofFrenchLick.com.
- Fling into spring at Total Wine & More. Always at low prices in-store or online at TotalWine.com.
- Heaven Hill Distillery has been lifting America’s spirit since 1935. Check out educational resources and sign up for their newsletter at HeavenHillDistillery.com.
- This week’s Above the Char with Fred Minnick talks about independent liquor stores.
- Are you a thrill seeker or do you enjoy relaxing?
- How did you start and grow your Instagram account?
- When did you get your first media sample?
- Do you see more brands using Instagram influencers?
- Do you think Instagram has a good ROI for brands?
- Why do people love day themed Instagram posts?
- How often do you post and when?
- Have you seen an influx of new bourbon content creators and is there enough room for everyone?
- How much time to you put into your Instagram account?
- What do you think of accounts who pay for followers?
- What do you think of people only posting pictures of sealed bottles?
- Talk about your whiskey reviews.
- What really is an influencer?
- What good things have come out of Instagram for you?
- Follow @scotchandtime and @bourbonenthusiast on Instagram.
The post 302 – Instagram and Bourbon with Scotch and Time and The Bourbon Enthusiast appeared first on BOURBON PURSUIT.
Source: Bourbon PursuitStay In Touch!