On this 56th Bourbon Community Roundtable, we discuss what it means to Kentucky Owl now that Dixon Dedman is leaving the brand, what does Indiana Rye Whiskey mean as a new legal designation, and now that there are 10 million barrels aging in Kentucky, will we see an oncoming glut of bourbon in a few years?
- The University of Louisville has an online Distilled Spirits Business Certificate that focuses on the business side of the spirits industry. Learn more at uofl.me/bourbonpursuit.
- Catoctin Creek has been honoring that tradition of small craft rye whisky since 2009. Learn more at CatoctinCreekDistilling.com.
- Smooth Ambler builds on the traditional roots of American whiskey in West Virginia. Visit SmoothAmbler.com to learn more.
- You can now buy Barrell Craft Spirits products online and have them shipped right to your door. Visit BarrellBourbon.com and click Buy Now.
- Spirits of French Lick is delivering the finest hand crafted Bottled in Bond bourbons. Check out SpiritsofFrenchLick.com.
- Fling into spring at Total Wine & More. Always at low prices in-store or online at TotalWine.com.
- Heaven Hill Distillery has been lifting America’s spirit since 1935. Check out educational resources and sign up for their newsletter at HeavenHillDistillery.com.
- This week’s Above the Char with Fred Minnick (@fredminnick) talks about the color of whiskey.
- Dixon Dedman leaves KY Owl. What does that mean for the brand?
- What does Indiana Rye Whiskey mean as a new legal designation?
- Now that there are 10M barrels aging in KY, will we see a glut of bourbon in a few years?
- Thanks to @bourbonr, @breakingbourbon, and @sippn_corn for joining.
Source: Bourbon PursuitStay In Touch!