Maker’s Mark Tops Drizly’s List of Top-Selling Bourbons for Q1 2022
Maker’s Mark Bourbon Whisky was the top-selling bourbons during the first quarter of 2022 on Drizly’s spirits delivery platform.
(See who was Drizly’s No. 1 seller in 2021)
These sales are based on dollar amount. And while Drizly represents 4,500 stores, the data is for digital transactions within the app or website. They do not reflect in-store purchases or other platforms.
Some interesting additions to this list, Widow Jane 10 year cracks the top 20 and Basil Hayden continues to move up the charts at No. 5 while Wild Turkey 101 apparently is not Drizly users as it still is unable to crack the top 10 despite its popularity amongst whiskey enthusiasts.
2. Bulleit Bourbon
3. Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
4. Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey
5. Basil Hayden Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
6. Buffalo Trace Bourbon
7. Blanton’s Single Barrel Bourbon
8. Angel’s Envy Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
9. Evan Williams Bourbon
10. Knob Creek Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
11. Four Roses Bourbon
12. Woodford Reserve Double Oaked Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
13. Elijah Craig Small Batch Bourbon
14. Wild Turkey 101
15. Eagle Rare 10 Year Bourbon
16. Maker’s 46 Bourbon Whisky
17. Weller Special Reserve Bourbon
18. Jefferson’s Ocean Aged at Sea Bourbon
19. Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon
20. Widow Jane 10 Year Straight Bourbon