Does the purchase of Early Times by Sazerac signal trouble in the water for Brown-Forman? We look at the motivation behind this and if tariffs could have a future impact as well. If you’re thinking about visiting distilleries and experiencing Kentucky, is now the time to do it or wait until things settle down? And lastly, we ask ourselves what do we do with a bottle that only has 2 or 3 pours left? Finish it or save it?
- You can now buy Barrell Craft Spirits products online and have them shipped right to your door. Visit BarrellBourbon.com and click Buy Now.
- Receive $25 off your first order at RackHouse Whiskey Club with code “Pursuit”. Visit RackhouseWhiskeyClub.com.
- This week’s Above the Char with Fred Minnick talks about People Magazine.
- Sazerac purchased Early Times. What will happen to a recent bourbon entrant that has become a beloved bottom shelfer?
- Distilleries are slowly starting to open back up. Would you go ahead and take your KY vacation now or wait?
- Do you look at bottle fill levels and feel the need to finish them off or keep them?
- Thanks to Blake from bourbonr.com, Jordan from BreakingBourbon.com, and Brian from sippncorn.com for joining.
Source: Bourbon PursuitStay In Touch!