On the new episode of The Fred Minnick Show, Fred takes a different course. Rather than a one-to-one interview with another person, he asked his YouTube members to ask him questions they seek answers to. Most of those questions were about bourbon, whiskey, distilling and music, but some veered into other territories. Hold on to your hats.
You get to hear Fred’s answer to these (and other) YouTube member questions:
- What would be your go-to album and bourbon pairing to relax after a long day?
- What kind of music do you like?
- What is the first real concert you went to?
- For a distillery other than differences in aging time or mash bill, are costs to get their product into a bottle somewhat similar across all their labels?
- Has Heaven Hill six year old been discontinued?
- Best MGP bourbon under $75 that is attainable?
- Whiskeys that have surprised or disappointed to you in 2021 so far?
- Curious if you have tried Joseph Magnus or Murray Hill Club?
- Top three drink categories and why?
“I’m married to bourbon. I’m in it for bourbon, bour-bour-bour-bour-bourbon. After that, it’s scotch and rum.”
BOOK FRED On CAMEO: https://www.cameo.com/fredminnick?qid=1610485531
Distillery 291: https://distillery291.com/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
Source: The Fred Minnick ShowStay In Touch!