It’s This Week in Bourbon for October 8th 2021. Here’s the headlines for this week. MGP gets a somewhat rebrand to Ross & Squibb Distillery, Stoli hires David Mandell to lead KY Owl construction, and Buffalo Trace releases the details for the 2021 Antique Collection, but there’s a big hitter missing this year.
- MGP gets a pseudo-rebrand to Ross & Squibb Distillery
- Shout out to @barrelproofmarketing for the inight on brand confusion
- ADI has released two new books targeted for distillers
- Vinepair gives a history lesson in Blanton’s toppers
- Kentucky now has over 10,000,000 barrels of bourbon aging
- Stoli hires David Mandell to lead the KY Owl Distillery and Park contruction
- JustDrinks.com predicts drink trends to come in the next few months
- Diego has opened the first carbon neutral facility in Lebanon, KY
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board puts limits of bourbon purchases
- Good Deeds releases their first malt whiskey
- Daylight Wine and Spirits releases Ammunition Straight Bourbon whiskey
- Westward Whiskey introduces their barrel strength expression
- Redemption rye has a new ex-cognax cask release
- Peg Leg Porker releases Pitmaster Reserve 15 year
- Kentucky Peerless releases their double oak
- Woodford Reserve releases Chocolate Malt Whisper
- High West unveils Midwinter Night’s Dram Act 9
- Sazerac is releasing is second edition of Mister Sam
- 2021 Buffalo Trace Antique Collection is missing George T. Stagg
- @mandelldavid @kentuckyowl @diageo @kentuckybourbontrail @westwardwhiskey @redemptionwhiskey @peglegporker @kentuckypeerless @woodfordreserve @drinkhighwest
- Support this podcast on Patreon.
The post TWiB: MGP Gets Rebranded, KY Owl Construction Begins, and No Stagg for 2021 BTAC appeared first on BOURBON PURSUIT.
Source: Bourbon Pursuit